Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College & Hospital at a glance
- 586 Beded Hospital
- Equipped with 21 clean room OR
- Operating theaters accessible only through Air Shower for sterilization
- Fully equipped ICUs and CCUs
- Fully equipped General Ward
- Central Medical Gas Supply System with all beds
- 400 rooms for Guest accompanying patients
- Central Sterilization Supply Department (CSSD) to decontaminate reusable instruments and linen
- Water treatment Plant for pure drinking water
- Fully Automatic Laundry System
- Nurse Call System
- Incinerator for waste management
- Fully Computerized Hospital Information System to smoothen hospital activities both operational and managerial
- Surgeons, Physicians and Nursing staff are caring to the patients, turning their profession into passion
- Five star service all the way
- Invasive and Non-Invasive Cardiac procedures
- Full fledged facilities in Orthopedic, ENT, Ophthalmology, Pediatric, Obstetric & Gynecology, Urology, Gastroentology, Skin & VD, Laboratory & Imaging, Pharmacy, Mortuary,Cardiology & Cardio Vascular Surgey,Oncology.
- Priority care in post operative in neo natal and ante natal period
For the first time in Bangladesh, Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College & Hospital (KYAMCH), located on 87 acres of land, out of city hustle & bustle in a pollution free picturesque surrounding on bank of river Jamuna, the holy birth place of Hazrat Khwaja Yunus Ali (R) Enayetpuri.
At KYAMCH we mean and deliver Five-Star service you have never experienced before. It has a track record of hundred percent successes in invasive and Non-Invasive Cardiac procedures.
We ensure affordable world class Medicare facilities at your doorstep.
Logic for site location:
- Well communication linking South and North
- Availability of land
- Socio-economic condition of the region
- Pollution free environmental friendly area
- Generate employment, create enterprises and start economic hub in the region
- Above all the materialization of the wishes of Great Saint Hazrat Khwaja Yunus Ali(R)
KYAMCH is a non-commercial venture for the promoters of the hospital. Revenues and funds generated by the hospital are utilized for further development, education, and research for the hospital. It is registered under Society Act managed by the Trustee Board.
Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College & Hospital (KYAMCH) is committed to protect the global environment and to conserve energy and natural resources. We support efforts aimed at maintaining and promoting the health and safety of the community.