Physiotherapy is a type of therapy that can help ill, injured or disabled people recover movement and function to their full potential.
How effective is Physiotherapy?
Many patients find immediate relief while others find that the correction of their problem takes longer when it has existed for several years. It is important to note that every patient responds differently to physiotherapy treatments.
Why choose Physiotherapy?
Choose Physiotherapy over DRUGS & SURGERY, as a common sense approach to better HEALTH & MOBILITY. It is the key to living an independent quality & joyful life. Regardless of how quickly you respond to these treatments you will enjoy the DRUG-FREE results that millions of patients have benefited from for many decades.
When should I consult a physiotherapist for advice and treatment?
A Registered Physiotherapist should be consulted when suffering from any of the following conditions:
- Pain, swelling and/or discomfort.
- Stiffness, weakness and/or decreased mobility.
- Acute or chronic neck, upper back and/or lower back pain/ PLID.
- Fractures, sprains, strains and/or severe contusions.
- Tendinitis, bursitis and/or capsulitis.
- Bulging / protruded / herniated discs and/or sciaticas.
- TMJ dysfunctions and/or jaw pain.
- Arthritis and/or rheumatism.
- Migraines or severe headaches.
- Postural and/or respiratory problems.
- Neurological problems causing paralysis, tingling, numbness and/or neuralgia.
- Blocked breast milk ducts.
- Benign positional vertigo (labyrinthitis)
- Skin diseases & disorders (Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Eczema, Dermatitis, Pruritus, Acne, Mycosis Fungoides, Lichen Planus, Pityriasis,…).