Who can make the request?
- Patients aged 18 years and above
- A patient who is a minor may apply for a medical report with the consent of his/her parent or legal guardian.
- Interested third parties, with consent of the patient.
- In the case of a deceased or mentally incompetent patient, the written consent of his authorized representative or all his immediate next-of-kin must be obtained for the release of the medical report.
Timeline for request completion:
Please allow Couple of hours for processing of requests. Delays in prompt processing may be the result of:
- We provide your report in minimal time
- Our report is online system. We send to your report to your consultant
- We provide your report in 24/7
- Patient’s upcoming clinic appointments or if the patient has been warded
- Reports requested from several clinical departments
- The doctor is away on leave